EXTERNAL CAREER EVENTS
We all know somebody who wants or needs a job, but just hasn't found the right way to put themselves in front of potential employers. The job fair being hosted by Epicenter on Tuesday, January 11 is the perfect venue to talk to real employers, get the straight scoop on what they are all about, and maybe even walk out the door with a whole new bright future!
A wide variety of companies will be on hand competing for the best new team members for their businesses. They include:
- Epicenter Sports and Entertainment
- Amy's Kitchen
- Becoming Independent
- Big O Tires
- City of Rohnert Park
- Covid Clinic
- Pacific Home Care Services
- Pep Housing Services
- Platt Electric
- Positive Behavior Supports Corp.
- Sonoma County Indian Health Project
- TJ Maxx
- Anytime Fitness
- Boys & Girls Club of Sonoma-Marin
- California Highway Patrol
- Sonoma Joblinks - Career One Stop (Partner of American Job Center)
And did we mention that the first 200 job seekers in the door will receive a 50 chip game card for Game On Arcade at Epicenter? Have you ever been offered free arcade play on the same day you potentially get a new job? Talk about a good day....